Great news! There were no premium increases or changes to the dental plans with the Standard Dental coverage that uses the Ameritas network of providers.
We also still have Superior vision as our eye care provider, and even though there was no change to the cost of the vision care coverage, we have gotten a reduction in the co-payment. The co-payment cost has been reduced from $20 to $10. This is for the exam and the materials (up to the noted limits).
Since we did not have any changes, NCRGEA did not have an open enrollment this year. If you are satisfied with your current dental and vision coverage, no action is required and your policies will continue just as they are now. If you want to make any changes, such as add, drop, enroll or cancel, you may do so at any time.
Please keep in mind all the wonderful benefits that are included (free) with your NCRGEA membership:
- Superior Vision Discount Card (acts as a coupon with providers who will accept it)
- Start Hearing Inc Discount Hearing Program (referring you to hearing providers in your area and discounted materials)
- NCRGEA’s $10,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment Policy (cause of death must state accidental on the death certificate and be reported within 365 days of accident or death)
We are always looking for more benefit options for our members, and that’s why we partnered with AMBA. You may have already received a mailing, email or phone call from them regarding supplemental benefits. AMBA can provide you with many different supplemental benefits, such as:
- Home Health Care Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Medicare Solutions
- Cancer, Heart & Stroke Accident and Disability Insurances
- Hospital Stay Coverage
- Medical Air Services Association (MASA)
- Final Expense Whole Life & Guaranteed Acceptance Life Insurance
If you have any questions, want to enroll in or need help with your benefits, please contact our call center with AMBA for:
- Dental or Vision 833-733-1605
- Changes to existing Standard Dental and Superior Vision plans 833-784-2183
- Information on new supplemental benefits 833-784-2184
Please refer to our website ncrgea.com for more details on the Standard Dental, Superior Vision and supplemental benefits.