To build capacity to expand strategic use of digital communications to better engage our membership.
10% increase per quarter in engagement across digital communications (total time spent on
NCRGEA website, social media followers, open of digital emails)
To move effectively into the future and fully meet the needs of its current and future members, NCRGEA
knows that it must enhance and improve its digital presence and digital communication strategies.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
Optimize Website for Increased
- Digital communications capacity contracted by August 2021
- 10% increase per quarter in total time spent on NCRGEA website (total number of sessions x session duration)
Improve Social Media Presence
- Social media strategy created, and staff trained in how it relates to their work, by December 2021
- 10% increase per quarter in Facebook + Twitter + YouTube followers
Improve Database of
- Database software updated and/or replaced to meet technical requirements and allow for future membership growth, by Spring 2022
- 10% increase per quarter in members with full information in database (including email address, system retired from and geographic district)